1.Sustainable utilization and management of natural fish food organisms for Nile tilapia and African catfish
2. Strengthen information base for the management of invasivee management of invasiv aquatic weeds on Lake Victori;a
3. Strengthen the infrastructure for aquatic ecosystems health: Packaging and dissemination of information on heavy metal pollution and its impacts on the water environment and aquatic biota;
4. Monitoring of environmental and fisheries parameters around established cage culture sites in Lake Victoria;
5. Determination of the distribution patterns, cover abundance and seasonal dynamics of the Kariba Weed (Salvinia molesta) on Lakes Kwania.
1. Equipping Small Scale Fishers and Riparian Communities with Adaptation Strategies to Cope with Impacts of Climate Veriability and Change